in accordance with art. 13 section 1 and item 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation , hereinafter referred to as GDPR) we inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is SPECIAL PRECISION SYSTEMS Halina i Wesław Siwiec – Spółka Jawna with headquarters in Pustków 363 J , 39-205 Pustków.
- You can contact us in writing by traditional mail at SPECIAL PRECISION SYSTEMS Halina i Wesław Siwiec – Spółka Jawna Pustków 363 J , 39-205 Pustków. Jasionka, or via a message at the email address: email@example.com
- Your personal data will be processed in order to: answer the message sent via the form
– contact – art. 6 clause 1 lit. fRODO (legitimate interest – replying to a message) – handling the process
– commercial including complaints – art. 6 clause 1 lit. b GDPR (performance of the contract / order); Art. 6 clause 1 lit. c ROD (legal obligation),
- The recipient of your personal data will be entities with which the Administrator cooperates
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country and an international organization;
- The period of storage of your personal data collected by the Company depends on the purpose for which your data is collected, in accordance with the following criteria:
- a) for the period necessary to answer the sent message – in the case of the process of answering a message sent using the contact form,
- b) the period necessary to consider the complaint submitted – in the case of data processing to handle the complaint process,
- c) after the periods specified in points a) – b) for the time in which the law requires the storage of data or for the period of limitation of any claims.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete (if your data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and the Administrator has no grounds for their processing), processing restrictions, the right to transfer data, the right to bring opposition;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) if you consider that the processing of their personal data violates the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016;
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary and required to achieve the objectives set out in point 3;
Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.